Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What would you like to come back as?

I'd like to come back as a butterfly because:

  • Butterflies are always admired for their fragile beauty.
  • No one ever swats a butterfly.
  • A butterfly's life is short enough that before I knew it, I'd be asking myself "What would you like to come back as?"

I definately don't want to come back as:

  • a man. Oh, don't get me wrong, I love 'em...but I'm smart enough to know that girls have an advantage.
  • a cat. I don't trust them. I'd hate to think that I didn't trust ANY of my friends.
  • anything that is eaten by humans. Especially lobsters, they boil them alive AAAAHHHH!!

3 comments:

Jill Anderson said...

Hmmm...I think it would be fun to be a hummingbird. People don't intentionally kill them, they like honey, and they can fly backwards!

Anonymous said...

And hummingbirds get drunk on sugar too!

info asik said...

join bersama AGENS123